About the job
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications both on the back-end and the front-end.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Participate in daily scrum sessions.
- Deliver the agreed tasks within a sprint.
Experience, knowledge, and character:
- You have at least three years of experience working as a full-stack web developer.
- You are familiar with the following programming languages and frameworks: HTML5, SCSS, Asp.Net Core, Angular, Bootstrap, EF Core.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cognitive Services is a bonus, like QnA Maker Service, Microsoft Text Translator, Bing Search Service.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft bot framework is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops is a big bonus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft graph, identity, and security is a big bonus.
- You are familiar with Jira, Teams, Slack, Git.
- You’ve worked in an agile team.
- You are striving to write clean code enforcing the well-known principles like KISS, SOLID, DRY…
- You like learning and improving your existing knowledge constantly.
- You like solving challenging problems.
- You are a team player and want to help your teammates.
- You prefer using we instead of I.
- You can see yourself being part of a smaller company with a lot of potential and the possibility to prove yourself and advance in your career.
- You would like to work with big international companies.
- You are fluent in English.